Specify the volume of water in multiples of 1 liter (it is possible to have a smaller multiplicity, this will also affect the number of ingredients)
Lemonade is a sweet soft drink, often carbonated. In the classic version, it is made from lemon fruits and water. Modern lemonades are made on the basis of any fruit and berry flavors.
Homemade lemonade is a healthy and harmless drink. When preparing lemonade, carbonated water and a little sugar are added to citrus fruits, berries and fruits, after which it is cooled and served with ice cubes. This recipe allows you to preserve useful natural vitamins and minerals in lemonade.
Tips for making lemonade:
- Use only natural, high-quality, environmentally friendly products. For example, if the recipe requires fresh juice, lemon, orange or any other, it is best to squeeze it yourself. Reconstituted juice with dyes and sugar does not need to be used.
- Lemon peel should be cut so that there is no white pulp on it. Otherwise, the drink will be bitter.
- Instead of sugar, you can add honey or molasses to the lemonade, while the taste will be more intense and unusual.
- To give a special flavor and taste to lemonade, you can add spices and herbs – ginger and mint are the most popular.
- Homemade lemonade should not be poured into plastic bottles; a glass jug decorated with a mint leaf or a lemon circle looks much nicer.
- Be careful when adding ice. On a hot day, we are drawn to drink cool drinks, but if the temperature difference is too large, it is easy to catch a cold in the throat. Special care is required if you are preparing a drink for children.
◀ All calculations
Download our app Google Play