Calculation of meat, side dishes, drinks:
How much meat, vegetables and drinks are needed for a barbecue
Duration up to 6 hours:
- Meat — 500 g per adult and 250 g per child
- Vegetables — 250 g per adult and 125 g per child
- Bread — 100 g per adult and 50 g per child.
- Soft drinks — 2L per adult and 1L per child
- Alcoholic beverages — 0.7liters of weak alcohol and 0.3liters of strong alcohol per adult.
- Snacks — 100 g for each participant of the company (it does not matter if it is an adult or a child).
Duration more than 6 hours:
- Meat — 700 g per adult and 350 g per child
- Vegetables — 400 g per adult and 200 g per child
- Bread — 150 g per adult and 75 g per child.
- Soft drinks — 3L per adult and 1.5l per child
- Alcoholic beverages — 1 liter of weak alcohol and 0.5 liters of strong alcohol for each adult.
- Sweets and snacks — 200 g for each participant of the company (it does not matter if it is an adult or a child).
Side dish for barbecue and drinks
- Meat for shish kebab — pre-pickled lamb, pork or poultry meat. It can also be meat sausages or steak.
- Vegetables — vegetables on a picnic are a mandatory side dish for meat. Vegetables can be divided into 2 types:
— fried on fire
— served raw (in the form of salads or sliced)
- Bread is usually a sliced loaf or pita bread. Bread can be eaten fresh or fried until golden brown on the fire.
- Soft drinks — mineral water, sweet carbonated drinks, juice, juice, compote.
- Alcoholic beverages — depending on the company, 2 types of alcohol are taken for shish kebab:
- weak alcohol: wine or beer
— strong alcohol: vodka or cognac.
- Snacks — salty and sweet snacks. They are used by adults and children while the barbecue is being fried or after it.
◀ All calculations
Download our app Google Play
Email and PayPal: email@example.com